- About Us
- Photo Galleries
Welcome to NET-Q
Network for Enhancing Teacher Quality (NET-Q) project is to increase the quality and number of highly qualified teachers who are committed to high needs schools (urban metro-Atlanta and rural Georgia settings).
Project objectives and activities include:
- (a) enhancing pre-baccalaureate teacher preparation programs;
- (b) enhancing post-baccalaureate teacher preparation programs; and
- (c) creating teacher and leadership residency programs for post-baccalaureate candidates, along with complementary priorities (comprehensive induction/mentor program, enhanced professional development school partnerships, and the development of faculty knowledge).
Pre- and post-baccalaureate teacher, leader preparation programs and complementary initiatives focus on developing knowledge and skills related to teaching special education, English Language Learners (ELL), technology, and literacy across the content areas. A unique feature of this program is its partnership with two Historically Black Colleges to increase teacher recruitment from underrepresented groups.
For more information on the NET-Q project please contact:
- Principal Investigator: Gwen Benson, Ph.D. (404) 413-8105
- Project Director: DaShaunda Patterson, Ph.D. (404) 413-8328
|NETQ and Comparison Schools 2012-13.pdf||207.55 KB|